Tanzania Single Origin Coffee
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Tanzanian coffee is always a unique and worthwhile tasting experience. Coffee from the Mbeya Region is often lightly flavored, with strong citrus notes, and the medium-light roasting retains all of the natural flavors.
- Certification/Grading: AB
- Roast: Medium-light
- Tasting Profile: Pear, floral, jasmine, strawberry.
- Grower: Small cooperative farmers in the Mbeya area
- Variety: Bourbon & Kent
- Region: Mbeya Region of Tanzania
- Altitude: 1200-1900 M
- Soil Type: Clay Minerals
- Process: Fully washed and dried on raised beds
Please note processing and shipping times.
- Whole bean coffee is shipped the same day it is roasted.
- Ground coffee is shipped the day after roasting.
- Production time averages 1 to 3 business days.
- Shipping time averages 2 to 5 business days.