Bali Blue Moon Single Origin Coffee
Bali Blue Moon is an exquisite coffee from the volcanic islands of Indonesia. It has a deep, rich flavor with sweet undertones. It is almost like candy in a cup and is available as a whole bean, standard grind, or espresso grind coffee. It is one of our favorites.
Cool Coffee Facts:
- Certification/Grading: Organic
- Roast: Med-dark
- Tasting Profile: Dark chocolate, molasses, brown sugar
- Grower: Smallholder farmers from Kintamani
- Variety: Bourbon, Typica, Catimor
- Region: Kintamani, Bali, Indonesia
- Altitude: 1200-1600 M
- Soil Type: Volcanic Loam
- Process: Hand-picked, wet-hulled and dried on raised beds
Please note processing and shipping times.
- Whole bean coffee is shipped the same day it is roasted.
- Ground coffee is shipped the day after roasting.
- Production time averages 1 to 3 business days.
- Shipping time averages 2 to 5 business days.
We Also Recommend
Best Sellers Blends Sample Pack: 6Bean, Cowboy, Breakfast, Peru, Mexico, Bali