Ethiopia Natural Coffee
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Coffee originated in Ethiopia and it is no surprise that this coffee is amazing! It has a rich complex flavor, with fruity overtones. This one always gets a thumbs up and is well worth trying.
- Certification/Grading: Natural
- Roast: Med-light
- Tasting Profile: Milk chocolate, fruity, caramel
- Grower: Smallholder farmers from thee Sidama zone.
- Variety: Indigenous Heirloom Cultivars
- Region: Sidama Zone, Ethiopia
- Altitude: 1700-1900 M
- Soil Type: Nitisols
- Process: Full natural, sorted by hand. Dried on raised beds.
Please note processing and shipping times.
- Whole bean coffee is shipped the same day it is roasted.
- Ground coffee is shipped the day after roasting.
- Production time averages 1 to 3 business days.
- Shipping time averages 2 to 5 business days.
We Also Recommend
Best Sellers Blends Sample Pack: 6Bean, Cowboy, Breakfast, Peru, Mexico, Bali
Regular price $2499 $24.99