Nicaragua Single Origin Coffee
Nicaraguan coffee is rich and tastes of chocolate and floral citrus. Some say it has a subtle, pleasant, yet bittersweet taste.
- Certification/Grading: SHG/EP
- Roast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Cocoa, floral and citrus tones.
- Grower: Smallholder farmers from Molino Norte
- Variety: Yellow and Red CAtuai, Catimor & Parainema
- Region: Molino Norte, Matagalpa, Nicaragua
- Altitude: 900-1590 M
- Soil Type: Clay Minerals
- Process: Fully washed, fermented for 12-14 hours and then dried on patios and raised beds
Please note processing and shipping times.
- Whole bean coffee is shipped the same day it is roasted.
- Ground coffee is shipped the day after roasting.
- Production time averages 1 to 3 business days.
- Shipping time averages 2 to 5 business days.