Guatemala Single Origin Coffee
Guatemalan coffee ranks second in the world for quality, and it shows in these beans from the Antigua growing district. The coffee has a balanced taste with hints of peppery spice and tones of chocolate.
- Certification/Grading: SHB
- Roast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Dark chocolate, bright fruit, butterscotch.
- Grower: Smallholder farmers from Antigua
- Variety: Bourbon, Catuai, Caturra, & Typica
- Region: Antigua Guatemala
- Altitude: 1200-1616 M
- Soil Type: Volcanic Loam
- Process: Fully washed and sun dried.
Please note processing and shipping times.
- Whole bean coffee is shipped the same day it is roasted.
- Ground coffee is shipped the day after roasting.
- Production time averages 1 to 3 business days.
- Shipping time averages 2 to 5 business days.