Guatemala Single Origin Coffee
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Guatemalan coffee ranks second in the world for quality, and it shows in these beans from the Antigua growing district. The coffee has a balanced taste with hints of peppery spice and tones of chocolate.
- Certification/Grading: SHB
- Roast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Dark chocolate, bright fruit, butterscotch.
- Grower: Smallholder farmers from Antigua
- Variety: Bourbon, Catuai, Caturra, & Typica
- Region: Antigua Guatemala
- Altitude: 1200-1616 M
- Soil Type: Volcanic Loam
- Process: Fully washed and sun dried.
Please note processing and shipping times.
- Whole bean coffee is shipped the same day it is roasted.
- Ground coffee is shipped the day after roasting.
- Production time averages 1 to 3 business days.
- Shipping time averages 2 to 5 business days.