Papua New Guinea Single Origin Coffee
You are in for a rare treat if you try this coffee. It is grown on the highlands of Papua New Guinea and has a unique taste compared to other coffees grown in a similar environment. The flavor is both bold and delicate, with hints of tropical fruit, and a luxurious mouthfeel. It is well worth trying.
- Certification/Grading: A/X
- Roast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Caramel, honey and fruit.
- Grower: Small agricultural cooperatives in Chimbu.
- Variety: Bourbon & Typica
- Region: Chimbu Province, Papua New Guinea
- Altitude: 1350 M
- Soil Type: Volcanic Loam
- Process: Fully washed and dried in the sun.
Please note processing and shipping times.
- Whole bean coffee is shipped the same day it is roasted.
- Ground coffee is shipped the day after roasting.
- Production time averages 1 to 3 business days.
- Shipping time averages 2 to 5 business days.