Peru Single Origin Decaf Coffee
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Not everyone can drink caffeinated beverages, but everyone deserves a good cup of coffee. Our Peruvian decaffeinated coffee is a wonderful choice for an excellent cup of coffee without giving up the taste of quality coffee.
- Certification/Grading: Organic/Swiss
- Roast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Caramel, smooth, citrus
- Grower: Cooperativa Agricola de Servicisios Norandino
- Variety: Caturra, Bourbon, Catuai, Pache, & Catimor
- Region: Piura, Amazonas, Peru
- Altitude: 1100-1700 M
- Soil Type: Clay Minerals
- Process: Gully washed and dried in the sun and decaffeinated using the Swiss Water Process.
Please note processing and shipping times.
- Whole bean coffee is shipped the same day it is roasted.
- Ground coffee is shipped the day after roasting.
- Production time averages 1 to 3 business days.
- Shipping time averages 2 to 5 business days.