Peru Single Origin Coffee
You are in for a treat if you try the Peruvian single origin coffee. Grown on high altitude hillsides, it is a medium roast with full flavor and a light to medium acidity, and sweet undertones.
Our coffee is roasted daily in small batches and is available in whole bean, standard drip or espresso grinds.
- Cool facts about this coffee:
- Certification/Grading: FT, Organic
- Roast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Salted caramel, silky sweet, citrus
- Grower: Cooperativa Agricola de Servicisios Norandino
- Variety: Caturra, Bourpon, Catuai, Pache, & Catimor
- Region: Piura, Amazonas, Peru
- Altitude: 1100-1700 M
- Soil Type: Clay Minerals
- Process: Gully washed and dried in the sun.
Please note processing and shipping times.
- Whole bean coffee is shipped the same day it is roasted.
- Ground coffee is shipped the day after roasting.
- Production time averages 1 to 3 business days.
- Shipping time averages 2 to 5 business days.