Mexico Single Origin Coffee
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our single-origin coffee from Mexico has a sweet, almost delicate taste, with a zingy yet pleasant snap to it. It is the perfect coffee for making Cafe de Olla, or whatever your preference is for brewing coffee.
- Certification/Grading: EP, Organic
- Roast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Chocolate, cinnamon, green apple.
- Grower: Coffee growers from Chiapas and Oaxaca
- Variety: Typica, Criollo, Bourbon, Mundo Novo, Caturra
- Region: Chipias and Oaxaca, Mexico
- Altitude: 900-1000 M
- Soil Type: Clay Minerals
- Process: Fully washed and sun dried.
Please note processing and shipping times.
- Whole bean coffee is shipped the same day it is roasted.
- Ground coffee is shipped the day after roasting.
- Production time averages 1 to 3 business days.
- Shipping time averages 2 to 5 business days.