Honduras Single Origin Coffee
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Strictly High Grown (SHG) Honduran coffee produces a well-rounded cup of coffee with citrus notes and a hint of sweet spice and caramel.
- Certification/Grading: SHG/EP/Org
- Roast: Medium-dark
- Tasting Profile: Caramel, spice, brown sugar.
- Grower: 1500 grower/members from Cafe Organics Marcala
- Variety: Bourbon, Catuai, Caturra, Lempira, & Typica
- Region: Marcala, La Paz, Honduras
- Altitude: 1300-1700 M
- Soil Type: Clay Minerals
- Process: Fully washed and sun-dried.
Please note processing and shipping times.
- Whole bean coffee is shipped the same day it is roasted.
- Ground coffee is shipped the day after roasting.
- Production time averages 1 to 3 business days.
- Shipping time averages 2 to 5 business days.