Costa Rica Coffee
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Land of the jaguar and rainforests, Costa Rica produces some of the best coffee in the world. The flavor is bold but not overwhelming, with hints of molasses and honey, If you haven't tried Costa Rican coffee, you are missing out.
- Certification/Grading: SHB/EP
- Roast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Sweet apple, raisin, honey
- Grower: Micro farms in Alajuela
- Variety: Caturra & Catuai
- Region: Alajuela, Costa Rica
- Altitude: 1300-1445 M
- Soil Type: Volcanic Loam
- Process: Eco-pulped and dried in the sun.
Please note processing and shipping times.
- Whole bean coffee is shipped the same day it is roasted.
- Ground coffee is shipped the day after roasting.
- Production time averages 1 to 3 business days.
- Shipping time averages 2 to 5 business days