Colombia Single Origin Coffee
Our Columbia single-origin coffee is not like basic grocery store coffee, stale, and sitting for who knows how long in a can. Our coffee is freshly roasted in small batches and shipped out the same day it is roasted. You're certain to savor this high-quality cup of coffee.
- Certification/Grading: EP
- Roast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Dried orange, berry, chocolate
- Grower: Smallholder farmers from Medellin
- Variety: Castillo, Caturra, Colombia, & Typica
- Region: Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
- Altitude: 1300-1500 M
- Soil Type: Volcanic Loam
- Process: Fully washed and dried in solar dryers to protect the coffee from rain.
Please note processing and shipping times.
- Whole bean coffee is shipped the same day it is roasted.
- Ground coffee is shipped the day after roasting.
- Production time averages 1 to 3 business days.
- Shipping time averages 2 to 5 business days