Brazil Santos Coffee
Enjoy Carnaval in a cup. This single-origin coffee from Brazil is a true delight to drink any time of year. Available in whole bean, standard, and espresso grind.
- Certification/Grading: Natural
- Roast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Elegant, smooth cup with cocoa notes.
- Grower: Fazenda Santa Barbara, Sao Francisco, Santo Antonio
- Variety: Catuai and Mundo Novo
- Region: Parana and Sao Paulo Brazil
- Altitude: 750-1050 M
- Soil Type: Volcanic Loam
- Process: Pulped natural and dried in the Sun
Please note processing and shipping times.
- Whole bean coffee is shipped the same day it is roasted.
- Ground coffee is shipped the day after roasting.
- Production time averages 1 to 3 business days.
- Shipping time averages 2 to 5 business days