Wildflower Honey tastes of late spring and early summer, carefree days full of warmth and sunshine.
• This medium colored honey is gathered from beehives located on our ranch in California’s San Joaquin Valley. We let native plants grow and bloom to feed the bees.
• The honey is floral and sweet in flavor, with notes of plum and cherry. It tastes delicious with hibiscus tea, black tea, and coffee.
• The honey is lightly filtered to remove the larger chunks of wax, but still contains beneficial pollen, propolis, and wax.
• Our honey is extracted and bottled in small batches.
• Raw honey crystallizes. Store in a warm place, never the refrigerator. If it does crystallize, place in warm water for several minutes. This doesn’t change the taste of the honey.
• Never serve honey to an infant less than one year of age.
Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Shipping time is 1-5 Business Days.