Wanted Desperado Beard Oil 1oz Bottle
Wanted Desperado Beard Oil is our latest addition, and our most popular. The fragrance is reminiscent of the bad boys of the Old West, spicy and passionate, and ready to fight for a good cause, or a bad one. Whether you don a black hat or a white hat, you can have a beard any cowboy can be proud of. Scented with cedar blossom, sandalwood, and a hint of patchouli.
Our Beard Oil has been carefully formulated and contains the following ingredients:
Sweet Almond Oil - Rich in Biotin and Vitamin E, strengthens and nourishes hair.
Fractionated Coconut Oil - Fatty acids penetrate deep into the hair follicle, promoting hair growth and preventing hair loss.
Jojoba Oil - Prevents follicle breakage and sebum build-up, Anti-bacterial and non-comedogenic, keeps flakes away.
Argan Oil - Aids in preventing those pesky ingrown hairs, while leaving the beard feeling silky and soft. Moisturizes the skin beneath the beard.
Pumpkin Seed Oil - rich in omega-3 and 6, and zinc, it leaves beards shiny and healthy, encourages hair growth, and helps prevent acne and itching.
Aloe Vera Oil - Proteolytic enzymes stimulates hair follicles and encourages beard growth, even in patchy areas.
How to Use:
- Wash beard with a good beard wash or soap with warm or hot water.
- Apply two to three drops of oil to the palms of your hands. Start with a smaller amount, more depending on length and dryness of beard.
- Apply beard oil to the base of the beard, moisturizing the skin and hair follicles.
- Work the beard oil through to the edge of the beard, using either fingers or a beard comb.
- Wait 5-10 minutes to see if more beard oil is needed. The beard should be soft and shiny, but not greasy.
When first using beard oil, we recommend applying it once a day, preferably in the morning, or when your day begins. It can also be applied twice a day or again before bedtime. As beard growth and follicle health improve we recommend applying the beard oil every other day.