Refined Gentleman Beard Oil 1oz Bottle
Refined Gentleman Beard Oil is sophisticated and unequaled, suggests old money and class, evokes scenes of a high stakes casino or a gentleman's drawing-room, the air permeated by the smoke of fine cigars and aged bourbon. The fragrance is a blend of leather, sandalwood, spicy tobacco, and bourbon.
Our Beard Oil has been carefully formulated and contains the following ingredients:
Sweet Almond Oil - Rich in Biotin and Vitamin E, strengthens and nourishes hair.
Fractionated Coconut Oil - Fatty acids penetrate deep into the hair follicle, promoting hair growth and preventing hair loss.
Jojoba Oil - Prevents follicle breakage and sebum build-up, Anti-bacterial and non-comedogenic, keeps flakes away.
Argan Oil - Aids in preventing those pesky ingrown hairs, while leaving the beard feeling silky and soft. Moisturizes the skin beneath the beard.
Pumpkin Seed Oil - rich in omega-3 and 6, and zinc, it leaves beards shiny and healthy, encourages hair growth, and helps prevent acne and itching.
Aloe Vera Oil - Proteolytic enzymes stimulates hair follicles and encourages beard growth, even in patchy areas.
How to Use:
- Wash beard with a good beard wash or soap with warm or hot water.
- Apply two to three drops of oil to the palms of your hands. Start with a smaller amount, more depending on length and dryness of beard.
- Apply beard oil to the base of the beard, moisturizing the skin and hair follicles.
- Work the beard oil through to the edge of the beard, using either fingers or a beard comb.
- Wait 5-10 minutes to see if more beard oil is needed. The beard should be soft and shiny, but not greasy.
When first using beard oil, we recommend applying it once a day, preferably in the morning, or when your day begins. It can also be applied twice a day or again before bedtime. As beard growth and follicle health improve we recommend applying the beard oil every other day.